EdgeWest: Healthcare for Youth
Are you between the ages of 13-29? Live on the West side of Toronto?
If you’ve got questions or concerns about your health, we’re here for you.
DPNCHC, Planned Parenthood Toronto, and LOFT Community Services have joined forces to bring you free and confidential medical, sexual, and mental health services in one convenient location.
- Youth-positive health care
- Mental health support and referrals
- Sex-positive health information and services
- Low cost (or free!) birth control
- STI testing
- Information and referrals on youth employment and legal aid
- Youth aged 13-29, who must live in the area bounded by Islington to the west, Bathurst to the east, Bloor to the South, and Eglington to the north. What does this look like?
- You don’t need health insurance, but you will have to register in the clinic.
EdgeWest is Flexible:
- You don’t require appointments or referrals to access services at EdgeWest. Just drop in!
EdgeWest is Open:
- Monday and Wednesday evenings from 4pm-8pm
- Saturdays 10am-2pm
- Questions? Give us a call during clinic hours at 416-652-4363
EdgeWest is Located:
- 1900 Davenport Road (inside the small house next to the main entrance).
- Accessible from the Dundas West subway station on the 168 Symington bus.