Community Support & Crisis Intervention Worker (CSCI)
If you need short term, one-on-one crisis support please contact our CSCI worker. This service supports the homeless or people on low-incomes with help and information on services and programs available at DPNCHC and across the city. Services support peoples’ diverse issues with information and referrals to:
- Housing & shelters
- Legal support
- Doctors & dentists
- Food banks
- Financial supports
- Accessing Social Assistance and Ontario Disability Support Program worker and benefits
- Completing government benefit forms
- Education and employment
- New or replacing personal identification such as Ontario health insurance card, social insurance card, and birth certificates
The Community Support and Crisis Intervention worker is available by appointment on
- Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- By Drop In: Fridays: 9 am -12 pm.
For more information, please call Sharon MacKinnon at (416) 656-8025 ext. 401, or visit the centre.