Children and Youth
DPNCHC’s Children and Youth Services
As a young person 6 – 24 years of age, you can get involved in DPNCHC’s Children and Youth Services to build skills, connect with other youth and explore your community.
Here at DPNCHC children and youth can take free workshops, get involved in arts, cultural, and recreational activities, explore the city, and even benefit from job training. Projects like Youth Action Squad and Sassy are a great way to develop communication, leadership, conflict resolution, and other skills, while Girls’ Night Out and Just Us Guys provide safe spaces to explore life issues through discussions, workshops, and creative arts. You can even access individual support through the Centre.
School year projects run from October to June and you need to apply in late September. Summer projects run in July and August and you need to apply in June. Apply by calling 416-656-8025.
- Boys and Girls Club of Lawrence Heights
- Boys and Girls Club of Weston-Mount Dennis
- Caribbean Dance Theatre
- Davenport-Perth Community Ministry – Community Hub
- George Brown College
- Humber College
- Planned Parenthood Toronto
- RBC After School Project Grant
- Ryerson University Dept. of Social Work
- Sheridan College
- St. Stephen’s Youth Employment Centre, YES
- The Stop Community Food Centre
- Toronto Catholic District School Board – Carleton Village Sports and Wellness Academy
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation
- Toronto District School Board – Blessed Pope Paul Catholic School
- Toronto District School Board – Focus On Youth
- Youth Employment Services
- YMCA – Youth Substance Abuse Program