Our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan identifies four areas we will prioritize to enhance our impact:
MOBILIZE POSITIVE COMMUNITY CHANGE
- We will help local residents gain access to the right decision-makers in order to affect change.
- We will foster the development of local resident leadership & advocacy skills.
- We will be a backbone organization that facilitates & supports local community change.
DEEPEN ACCESSIBILITY FOR VULNERABLE RESIDENTS
- We will protect and prioritize access to services for vulnerable residents among the competitive pressures of neighbourhood change.
- We will broaden our reach to underserved groups and areas in the community.
INFLUENCE HEALTHCARE REFORM & REDESIGN
- We will work with other mid-West CHCs to lead a primary care network.
- We will advocate for and protect the needs of vulnerable clients in a changing health care environment.
- We will champion social prescribing as a viable approach that improves health outcomes.
OPTIMIZE & ALIGN DECISION MAKING & PLANNING WITH OUR INTENDED IMPACTS
- We will increase our capacity for data collection, analysis and evaluation.
- We will build a system that better connects data and decision making at all levels of the organization.
- We will create tools to measure the impacts in our theory of change.