This program provides adults in the community with access to a variety of social, recreational and educational activities. It’s a great opportunity to meet others who live in the area and get information on other programs at DPNCHC and the Davenport area.
- No registration is required.
- COVID-19 screening required before entry.
- Access the bathroom, telephones, harm reduction kits, snacks and coffee, and information referrals with a 15 minute time limit.
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00am – 3:00pm in Perth Hall at DPNCHC (1900 Davenport Road).
- Tuesday, Thursdays, and Fridays from 10:00am – 4:00pm in Perth Hall at DPNCHC (1900 Davenport Road).
Please contact Courtnay McFarlane for more information at 416 656 8025 ext. 242 or firstname.lastname@example.org